Why Fiberglass Makes the Best St. Louis Replacement Window
When choosing to replace old, drafty windows St. Louis homeowners cannot make a better, more durable choice that Infinity from Marvin windows from Lakeside Exteriors.
Infinity® from Marvin replacement windows and doors are made from Ultrex fiberglass, a material so strong and durable it is superior to other window materials. Best of all, it makes Infinity products virtually maintenance free.
Advantages of Ultrex Fiberglass Replacement Windows St. Louis
- Low maintenance
- Base material is silica sand — an abundant natural resource
- Intricate profiles replicate the look of traditional wood windows
- Low expansion provides easy operation for the life of the window
- Strength keeps windows square and true
- Narrow profiles allow for more visible glass area and expanded views
- Long-term stability reduces the risk of seal failures and air leakage through the window
- Patented, mechanically bonded inline acrylic finish is up to 3x thicker than competitive finishes, providing superior resistance to discoloring, scratching, and denting
- Ultrex fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl and one square inch can support 34,000 pounds!*
- Fiberglass windows have a 38% longer useful life expectancy than vinyl.**
- Infinity windows with LoĒ glazing can reduce your heating and cooling bills by up to 30%.***
* Stiffness of the material to perform as designed. This stiffness is the flexural modulus of the material and is expressed in pounds per square inch.
** Life cycle assessment of windows for the North American residential market: Case study” by the University of British Columbia. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 2008.
*** Estimated savings are based on data set forth in the Window Selection Tool of the Efficient Windows Collaborative, available at http://www.efficientwindows.org. Actual savings will vary by product type, location, method of installation, individual home characteristics, local climates and conditions, utility rates, and other factors.